George Harrison signing a copy of Help!
I love all of the pictures of a VERY drunk Paul McCartney at George Harrison’s wedding and the whole story that goes along with his drunkenness.
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe s/he’s with me.”
I love geometry
you know those people who go on the x-factor that are so so bad and you’re like why did no one tell them why didn’t their family sit them down and say you’re not a good singer please don’t go on tv and humiliate yourself
The official Supernatural Season 10 poster (~)
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS GOOD
The Beatles talking about their future.
"We believe in Castiel. And you."
Jared on what Sam’s headstone would say
Sammy’s life is hard
So I was trying to make a gif and I accidentally made the speed to high and I couldn’t stop laughing
he’s like OH SHIT MY EYES ARE BLACK LET ME FIX THAT OH SHIT OH SHIT IT’S NOT WORKING GIIMME A SEC
September 2, 2014
Ringo Starr with wife Barbara Bach at the GQ awards in which Starr won GQ’s Humanitarian of the Year Award.
“I truly believe in the David Lynch foundation, they started to bring meditation into inner-city schools and now it’s a fact that in those schools and neighborhoods violence has gone down. Mediatation brings people back to being human again.” [x]
Starr is photographed with wife, Pharrel Williams and is in the background of a shot taken of British Actor, Benedict Cumberbatch